Ahhh, spring in Michigan…looks a lot like winter unfortunately. I worked A LOT this winter, between my day job, teaching and blogging I didn’t spend much time having fun or working on my winter bucket list. I would like to change that this spring and spend a little more time enjoying life, so step one is to create some fun goals.
Go to Opening Day
- Spring clean the house
- Refresh my windowsill garden
- Plan a picnic date
- Visit the Toledo Zoo to see the elephants
- Brunch on the patio
- Go for a bike ride
- Make homeade ice cream
- Go to Flower Day at Eastern Market
Go to Michigan’s Spring Game– We didn’t go to the Spring Game, but we did go to the special practice at Ford Field
- Shop at the Farmer’s Market
- Go to Pewabic Pottery’s Garden Party
- Go on a bike ride
- Use the grill
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Take an outdoor yoga class
- Take a Memorial Day weekend trip
- Make limoncello
- Pick berries from a local farm
- Go to a Mother’s Day tea
What are your favorite spring bucket list activities?
I will add to this list throughout the season so let me know your favorites.