It’s Clinique bonus time at Nordstrom through June 8! With your $32 Clinique purchase you get a Tracy Reese bag packed with seven of your Clinique favorites including:
- Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- All About Shadow Trio in three shades from Going Steady Quad
My mom got a Clinique makeover a while back and I’ve been saving it for my next bonus post. They did an AMAZING job on her and we learned some great tips. My mom has hooded eyelids and we’ve always had a hard time figuring out eye makeup for her without making them look too dark. Our Clinique technician had some great tips and really brightened up my mom’s whole look.
She looks so beautiful in this “after” picture! I love all the colors they used and my mom, who never wore eye makeup, is now using it – and it looks awesome!
One of the tips our technician gave us was when you are applying eyeshadow in the crease of your eye, instead of sloping it down, bring your brush outward and up so it opens up your eyes. I had always down the windshield wiper technique myself so this was a great tip that I now use everyday!
Here are all the products that they used on her:
- Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer #3 ($27)
- Med. Petal – All About Eyes Concealer ($17)
- Blended Face Powder in Transparency #3 ($23)
- Wave After Wave All About Shadow Eyeshadow Duo ($20)
- Quickliner for Eyes in Intense Ivy ($16)
- Lash Doubling Mascara ($16)
- Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Smoldering Plum ($21)
- Pink Truffle Quickliner for Lips ($15)
- Violet Berry Soft Shine Lipstick ($15)
- Voluptuous Violet Chubby Stick ($17)
- Repairwear Instensive Lip Treatment ($27)
Any of these would make great purchases for your minimum to get the bonus. I really loved how the Wave After Wave color looked and definitely want to get some for myself.
What are some beauty challenges you’ve overcome?
For more Clinique beauty posts, click here.