The new album is here and it is awesome!! I can’t wait to jam out to Celine on a long drive I have this weekend. She has also announced more Las Vegas concert dates for the summer and I am looking forward to seeing her in concert again. I have seen Celine Dion three times live and she is amazing! Watching this video just makes me love her more, she is such a beautiful person.
Nordstrom’s Clinique bonus is still going through November 16th with a $30 purchase.
With your bonus you get:
· Tracy Reese for Clinique Cosmetics Bag
· Moisture Surge CC Cream (0.5 oz.) in Your Choice of Very Light, Light Medium or Medium Deep
· Eyeshadow/Blush Palette in Starlight, Starbright and Fig
· Dual-Ended High Impact Mascara in Black (0.07 oz.) and Long Last Glosswear in Bonfire (0.17 oz.)
· Long Last Lipstick in All Heart (0.14 oz.)
· Repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream (0.17 oz.)
· Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (0.5 oz.)
· A Different Nail Enamel in Happy (0.17 oz.)
3. Clinique Eye for Colour
Von Maur is hosting a special Clinique event: Eye for Colour to learn about their new eyeshadows. You can make an appointment at your nearest Von Maur store through November 17th.
Just for attending you get a 10-day supply of Clinique’s Happy Perfume Spray mini and your choice of Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream mini or All About Eyes mini.
4. Jimmy Choo Look for Less
Now, let’s pretend for a minute that my foot’s not broken and I’m not in a walking boot. The Jimmy Choo Leila shoes have been on my list for quite some time. They are pretty much the hottest shoes I have ever seen. Unfortunately, they are sold out. I have scoured eBay for them but they only have the brown ones. Fast forward to last night, when I was out at an event and saw a girl wearing them. Of course I went up to her and asked her if those were the Jimmy Choo shoes and where she found them. She told me that they weren’t Jimmy Choos and she got them on sale at DSW. I immediately went online to hunt these amazing look-a-likes down. They are the Caparros Dalton Sandal for $39.94. Just take a look – on the top we have the Jimmy Choos and on the bottom, the Caparros:
Big news! Zappos has just re-released Kate Middleton’s Stuart Weitzman blue suede Corkswoon wedges. You can read about them in my Kate Middleton style post here. Make sure to get them at Zappos while you can.