I started a Summer Bucket List for the first time this year and I only did so-so at it. For fall, I learned that you have to plan everything out in advance or you won’t make it a priority so that is exactly what I am going to do for fall. In Michigan fall is so much fun with activities like Michigan football, apple orchards, cider mills, fall colors and the changing seasons. I can’t wait to get moving on these activities and enjoy this season as much as we can!
Make chili Eat caramel apples Go to a Michigan game Eat/buy/enjoy something pumpkin– so far I’ve tried Pumpkin Spice Oreos, Pumpkin Spice Hostess Donuts Eat cider and donuts Enjoy some Leelanau Cellar’s Witches Brew Have a Harvest Patch Shandy Go to the drive-in– We took Sport with us and saw The Martian Carve pumpkins Tailgate
- Go to a corn maze – we didn’t make it this year
Make chicken pot pie Go to a Halloween party
- Go to a haunted house – Next year people!
- Go on a hayride – 2016 goals!
Go to a black wine tasting– I did this, but since it’s in the dark pictures are hard to take
- Participate in an Oktoberfest celebration – Next year!
Watch a Halloween movie Restart book club– This was amazing! We read The Widow Clicquot and I loved it! Go to a Lions game– We saw the first win of the season! Burn a fall candle Vote– first time in our new house/location
- Make something in the crockpot
- Host a Bloody Mary bar during an away game
- Get a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks
- Take a trip to Chicago and see the Bears play
- Make apple pie
- Go to a fall beer festival
- Bake something with pumpkin
- Throw a fall dinner party
- Make a Halloween or Thanksgiving craft
Decorate the house with a mum and/or pumpkin
- Make pecan pie
- Go to a fall festival
- Bake something with bourbon
- Use the smoker
- Perfect John’s potato soup recipe
- Make something with butternut squash
- Take a cooking class
Go Black Friday shopping
- Host an exchange of some sort (ornament/cookie/scarf)
- Make a fall wreath (finish my cork wreath)
Bake Christmas cookies Go to the Nutcracker
What are your favorite fall bucket list activities? I am going to be adding to this list throughout the season so if you let me know your favorites in the comments.